APPLICATIONS FOR THE RHPP HAVE NOW CLOSED. SEE OUR RHI PAGES FOR THE LATEST GOVERNMENT FUNDING >>
Source Energy is an MCS accredited installer and will only install MCS approved products to ensure you will receive the RHPP funding if your property meets all the other requirements.
To be eligible for the RHPP phase 2 extension, your property must have a Green Deal Assessment. Search for an assessor here. Source Energy can recommend suitable assessor if required.
- The RHPP payment is intended for the property owner or the resident (with the permission from the property freeholder), this must be their primary residence or a property occupied for the majority of the year.
- The heat pump must be the main heating system installed in the property.
- The RHPP is designed to help properties dependent on oil, liquid gas, solid fuel or electricity for heating to install a more efficient and environmentally friendly technology. Therefore if you replace mains gas heating with a heat pump you will not be eligible for the RHPP.
- The heat pump must supply a permanent residential building. Therefore mobile homes, caravans, house boats and swimming pool heating are not eligible.
- Basic energy efficiency measures must be installed, such as loft and cavity insulation.
- If the property is a new build it must be registered with the local authority.
- If the system is suitable it must be fitted with monitoring equipment which transmits performance data to the DECC. Find out more>>
Our experienced area sales managers will be able to advice you on your properties’ eligibility before you choose to install a heat pump. For further information including free advice and guidance please contact us on 0800 865 4328.